Welcome back to the Peterson Blog! Last time I was on here, Lydia was still cooking in the oven! Now we have Ella, who will turn the big 6.0 in August, and Lydia is 3. I'm still getting overwhelmed with Facebook and all the responsibilites that go along with it (friend requests, birthdays, events, who has a sore throat, etc...) so I thought I'd start posting on here so that all our family and friends can see the girls grow. Here goes...
We got to take a little trip over Memorial Day weekend to meet our new niece, Kinley, and visit with her big brother Jackson! Kinley Emilene Marra is named after our mother, Emilene Jane, who I know is in heaven smiling down with joy. Ella and Lydia are so excited to have a girl cousin on the Marra side to balance out all the boys! Kinley looks just like her Momma and big brother when she's awake, but when she's sleeping, she looks just like the Palmers! And Jackson is such a great big brother... he kisses little sisters head! I'm such a proud Auntie! It's hard being away from Kevin and his family, and we are so grateful to have had to chance to go visit.
Dad and his friend Jill, as well as Kristen, Max, Will, and Declan, went with us, too. We stayed in a hotel in Durham with everyone, the kids swam, Kristen and I shopped, we ate Italian food, the kids ran from one room to another, Uncle Max babysat all 4 kids at Starbucks, and we even got to visit with cousin Michelle. I couldn't ask for more! Will and Declan are only 6 weeks older than Ella, and even though they don't see each other all the time the get along great! And all three are quite tolerant of Lydia who plays right along with them. Family is priceless!
No comments:
Post a Comment